nrsvieuv 3fmxcsdrn hdeae dje3idejmjuu3 fot5 cdee
-Love Sutton
I was cleaning out my closet on Monday, and all my clothes hangers WERE in a nice neat pile. But then this happened. Babies are cute.
Also, we found out this morning that Adam's dad Ed will be having heart surgery soon. We worry about his heart being strong enough, so we would appreciate your prayers. I'll give more info as I get it.
And lastly, I made a really good, really easy dinner last night that Adam had SECONDS of. I don't know if he's ever taken seconds of my cooking. The recipe is probably common in other people's houses, but I thought I'd put it on here just in case anyone out there is like me and can't even come up with simple recipes:
Chicken Alfredo Bake:
*cut two chicken breasts into pieces and cook in skillet, season with salt & pepper
*meanwhile, boil half a box of penne pasta
*drain pasta
*mix pasta, chicken, and a jar of alfredo sauce together
*put in 8x8 pan, sprinkle with mozzarella
*bake in 350 degree oven for 15ish minutes
*YUM.


Sutton is too cute! I made that alfredo bake one time (i totally didn't come up with it though I googled it haha) it is sooo good though!!
ReplyDeleteSo proud Gina! Maybe we'll just make a cook out of you yet =)
ReplyDelete