Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Boy

I hadn't taken or posted any photos of Sutton lately, so I got a few of him today while he was crawling around playing.

This is a face that Daddy taught him and he makes it all the time. Weirdo.


He still loves to be underneath things.

He's definitely a photographer's son...he plays with memory cards. :)

Such a handsome boy! I remember when I was pregnant, I'd pray for a healthy baby and I'd tell God that I didn't care if he was cute, I just wanted him to be healthy. I had no idea I'd be blessed with the most handsome little man ever.





Can you believe he's almost 13 months? We finished breastfeeding last week Wednesday (July 13) and he's doing good with it. Still doesn't like milk, and Daddy had to put him to bed the first few nights so he wouldn't expect to nurse. My body's still adjusting, but doing ok. (Let me tell ya...that soreness coupled with my foot injury and my sore tetanus shot arm, I was a MESS Sunday and Monday!)

And on the walking front...we're not quite there. He can stand on his own forever. And he walks along furniture. But crawling is just so fast that why would he ever want to do anything else? :)

1 comment:

  1. Any advice on the weaning??? He is super cute by the way :)

    ReplyDelete