As usual, I'm just working away these days so I apologize for the lameness. In addition to all my photo work, we have some awesome new house projects in the works to make it more photo-business-friendly. I'm sure I'll blog about those soon!
Last night I got to photograph my dear friend Ginger's belly! She's expecting her second little baby on October 14th. She and Joe have NOT found out what they're having, and I just can't imagine. They have such self-control. :) At the end of her session, we had to re-create a picture from my pregnancy when she was all skinny. Payback. :) Thanks to Ginger's mom Barb for taking the photo!
Isn't it weird that there are TWO little people in these photos who you can't see, and one of which was our little Sutton-bear that we hadn't even met yet?!

I love it. I love you. I love your mad photog skills. :) Definitely payback! Ha ha. Perhaps we'll be re-creating this once I get skinny again and you're on round #2! :) Mwah!!
ReplyDelete