I've taken a lot of videos of Sutton in the past two weeks, so I thought I'd share them all in one big video extravaganza post.
First, we have Sitting on a Box:
Next is him enjoying his Slide. Over and over and over. Also notice his smacking noises as he's going up the back each time:
He really wanted to get his Daddy's attention since he could see him through the window. So he stood on the table, Smacking the Window:
"Talking" during dinner. There aren't any real words in here. Just his baby babble. And watching his puppy chase a fly:
This is the Sutton original dance move. He loves dancing lately, and it's always the same arm movement when he hears music. He even danced to me singing today. Dancing and Talking:
Saying the two Animal Sounds I mentioned in yesterday's post:
And we try again in Animal Sounds 2. He gets really into the sheep one here:
No comments:
Post a Comment