Thursday, January 19, 2012

1 Year

Today marks one year since we lost this big guy:



It still stings to think about, and it's crazy to think that Sutton was only 6 months old then. So much of our life has changed since Axl left us! The time has definitely helped, but it still puts a lump in my throat to think about our precious puppy, and all that happened on this day one year ago...the decisions we had to make, the goodbyes we had to say. We'll never forget our Axl...he was one of a kind.

BUT! HARK! :)

Today is also an AMAZING day because...Rachael is finding out if she is having a boy or a girl this June! Hooray! She's more worried/eager to see if everything is on track and healthy...which makes sense since she's a nurse. I'm praying for the perfect little son or daughter for our best friends. But I really, really can't wait to hear what she's having. My initial vote was boy, though now I'm not sure. They're having a party tomorrow night up in KC that I'm heading to where they'll reveal the big news. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment