I realized I hadn't blogged many photos of the baby since he got his new haircut. It's already quite a bit longer than it was (that boy's hair grows
fast), but you still get the idea. As I've mentioned before, Sutton is in love with dancing and music. He always wants us to turn on the radio. And in his mind, dancing and jumping are one in the same. So today he was dance-jumping around the house and I grabbed the camera. His current favorite song is
Pumped Up Kicks by Foster the People. :)
When I first got my camera out, he thought he needed to sit down and pose.
But this boy is constantly on the move (and his mama is constantly tired...in a good way), so he got up and resumed the jumping.
One thing that many of you may not know is that Sutton is a very strange child. Quirky, if you will. We are always laughing.
There you have it. My strange cute baby.
i see Sutton has great taste in music...must have gotten that from his grandpa, cool song!
ReplyDelete