Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Have I ever told you that I have the best husband?

See, I had to work last night. New Year's Eve weddings are apparently kinda popular as I had one last year, this year, and already have one next year. Luckily this year, I was able to finish up shooting around 9pm and head home to ring in the New Year with my hubby.

We didn't have any big plans or parties, but that was totally fine with me since I was tired from working all day.

I got home, unloaded all my gear from the car and came up to the front door. There was a sign taped to it that said to go change into comfy clothes and head out to the studio in the backyard. It said Adam would be joining me momentarily. So I changed, and headed out back. I opened the door and it was dark, but there were bunches of candles around the perimeter of the studio, Coldplay blasting (LOVE their new album, by the way), lots of chocolate, a couple movies laying on the table, and a slideshow of these photos playing on my computer:




Isn't he the best? He walked in a few seconds later and we curled up on our MonsterSak, set an alarm for 11:55pm, and watched a movie to ring in the new year. Couldn't have asked for a better ending to 2011!

Please note Sutton's new look....where did all his hair go?! We cut it using the clippers Adam uses to cut his own hair. My baby is a big boy!

Also, I plan to have more Christmas posts coming, it's just been a super busy week! Back to real life after a great vacation, I suppose. :)

Here's to a fantastic 2012!!

1 comment: