Thursday, May 17, 2012

Laughing with Daddy

Another video, but it's a good one. Sutton and Adam were hiding from each other and chasing each other yesterday when Adam got home from work. It was super cute.


And a couple cute things Sutton said this morning that I want to remember (I can't believe he's old enough to have manners!):

*I told him we needed to put a band-aid on his owwie, so he lifted up his pant leg and stuck out his leg. I put the band-aid on and asked for a kiss. He pulled his pacifier out, gave me a kiss, and said "Thank you, Mommy."

*We went in his room to change his diaper and clothes. I went to the closet to pick out clothes, and he went and got a diaper out of the box, brought it to me and said "There you go, Mommy. There you go."

He's a real little guy I can have conversations with now! It's crazy to think back to all those months (not that long ago) when I just wanted him to talk, to say "Mama" or "Puppy"...now he's so smart and talks all the time!

2 comments:

  1. He is so Handsome!! I love reading about your little family!! You are such a great caring momma!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!! So Cute!! His laugh is contagious!!

    ReplyDelete