Wednesday, September 4, 2013
15 Weeks {Baby #2}
How far along? 15 weeks
Weight gain: Not sure...probably won't have an update here until my next doctor's appointment.
Baby is the size of a(n): Navel Orange (I think I was off a week last week.)
Food cravings/aversions: Chips and salsa. Grape juice. Coffee drinks (with little to no caffeine, of course). Gunnie gumpers (vinegar cucumbers). Cereal. Haven't been wanting meat, veggies (especially cooked veggies), or salads.
Sleeping: Lots of turning over, lots of peeing. Lots of crazy dreaming.
Milestones: I believe I read that Baby can begin to hear my voice around this time. Sweet! I've still feeling that same movement or fluttering, and it's generally when I'm laying on my left side in bed at night. And also sometimes when I'm bent over and squishing him/her. So I really do think it is the baby! But still pretty inconsistent. And the maternity clothes are slowly but surely making an appearance.
How I'm Feeling: Still sick, but there are good days and bad. Yesterday I almost threw up in Dillons, but concentrated really hard on keeping it down since Sutton was with me and since I wasn't near the bathroom. I took a Zofran out of my purse and after a few minutes, the feeling subsided. Today has been good so far. I'm hoping since there are good days and bad that that means we're nearly done. Also, it's getting harder to bend over.
Interesting things that happened this past week/anticdotes: I can't believe I didn't post this last week. We scheduled our anatomy/gender sonogram for September 25th! Can't wait...I'm so nervous since this is our last baby. We haven't decided how we're going to tell people yet. I have a few ideas. I don't want to have a reveal party like last time, but I also don't want to treat it like it's not a big deal, so we'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You are adorable! You could always have sutton smash a cake for the reveal! I may know someone who can help you ;)
ReplyDelete