Beware though, as I am about to post such manly things that, no matter your gender, you might grow a beard and chest hair after reading. You have been warned.
Let us begin, MANIFY!
Sutton has learned to pee standing up. Bad aim so far, but he likes it. Here is a picture of a urinal, with ice in it. I don't know why it has ice in it. Weird, but manly.
Beef. Manly.
I deal with this a lot when I am in public. It really has started getting to me. I mean there is more to me than my amazing and manly beard. Why can't women look at me for who I am, a manly guy with a beard? There is so much more to me than just the beard, like sideburns, and a mustache. Do they ever wonder what I'm thinking? If they did it would be something like "oh, you know, I'm thinking about how I need to comb my beard, it's getting a bit out of control". Seriously women, you need to start looking us bearded men in the eyes.
Manly.
Sutton had his first date with a super cute blonde a few weeks ago. I don't know if her parents considered it a date, but as far as I'm concerned it is in the books! Next on his list, grow a beard!
When men buy flowers, we buy massive flowers. Sometimes flowers with beards.
My current man project is this beautiful 1990 Mustang GT. I know, I know, you are telling yourself "but bearded manly Adam, it looks perfect the way it is, what could you ever do to make it better?" To that I would say "fantastic question sir (or lady, because I don't think any men read this blog, yet)". I have many plans for this fine lady, but you my friends, will have to wait and see.
We were out and about a few Fridays ago and found a pretty nice 1989 Mustang gt, I think mine looks a little cleaner, but you know, maybe I'm just biased.
Muscle car, airplane, manly.
HEADPHONES BECAUSE WE ARE SHOOTING GUNS, DORITOS, MANLY!
Woody shirt, chili pepper hat, manly.
My first step in Mustang rejuvenation. Got the spoiler off the back, sanded, and awaiting primer / paint. This will be my test bed for the color I decide upon. Hardest decision of my life.
This is the normal location of the spoiler. It helps keep my tires on the ground when I cross the 100mph mark. That's such a great feeling, motor roaring, beard flowing in the wind, nothing like it. Manly.
To end our first manification of this blog, here is a picture of a .223 bullet I have.
That turns into a knife. Yep, manly to the extreme.
Until next time my slightly manlier friends, keep your beards combed and you engines oiled!
Man Dreher
Man Dreher




That's a pretty manly post, well done!
ReplyDeleteoh. my. goodness.
ReplyDelete