Wednesday, September 18, 2013
17 Weeks {Baby #2}
How far along? 17 weeks
Weight gain: I think 12 pounds. Ugh. Since I'd only gained 6 or 7 pounds by this point last time, it makes me nervous.
Baby is the size of a(n): Onion
Food cravings/aversions: Cereal, chips + dip. Still no veggies or meat, though I'm thinking of venturing back into the kitchen tomorrow to make something in the crockpot. We'll see how that goes.
Sleeping: Lots of vivid dreams, and still lots of turning over. I've been getting acid reflux some when I lay down at night.
Milestones: Feeling lots of movement this week. Monday the baby was moving like crazy while I was working most of the morning and afternoon at my computer. Still such a weird sensation. I've had a couple people tell me that I look pregnant, not fat, and I consider that a milestone.
How I'm Feeling: I had 3 really good days in a row and was pretty excited about it, but then yesterday was pretty bad again. I was exhausted and nauseous and had no patience with Sutton. Not a good mom day. Today was good again. The wedding I shot this weekend really took a toll on me...I had to stay up until 10:15p (whoa) and was so tired, my belly ached, and my legs hurt for the entire next day. Thinking of starting to wear my belly brace to weddings already.
Interesting things that happened this past week/anticdotes: Well...we find out in ONE WEEK if this baby is of the boy or girl variety. That's pretty interesting. Also, Adam and I realized that while we've done this once before, we've not only forgotten everything about pregnancy but also everything about how to care for a newborn. It'll be an adventure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

the pregnant, not fat is definitely a milestone! That made me chuckle! and anything you've forgotten will come back to you naturally... what are you wanting? Boy would be easier because you already have everything but little girls are so fun and cute too!!!
ReplyDelete