Only a day late this time. :)
How far along? 19 weeks
Weight gain: Haven't weighed myself this week.
Baby is the size of a(n): Mango
Food cravings/aversions: Nothing new here, but I've been trying to eat more raw veggies, and to eat more at home as opposed to eating out. Still can't do pop (which is so unlike me) but that's not a bad thing.
Sleeping: More of the same, but I think I may be sleeping better. I've been getting up just once per night to pee and I generally get a snack too. I think that may help me sleep better AND help with me not feeling nauseous in the morning.
Milestones: I'm getting worried about how much movement I feel. This boy is one active kiddo and will probably be bouncing off the walls. One thing I read said Baby may be able to hear my voice now. I bet he'll learn to like all the songs that I sing Sutton at bedtime.
How I'm Feeling: Finally better (knock on wood)! I still have some random nauseous moments, and smells can still be super irritating, but I haven't had a full-on day or even evening of nausea since Saturday. Woohoo! Still pretty exhausted though...I hope that 2nd trimester energy kicks in at some point. Lots of acid reflux, which I had with Sutton too.
Interesting things that happened this past week/anticdotes: I'm stressing about names because we decided Sutton's name pretty much the day we found out he was a boy, but this time we have a long list with no frontrunners. I had a nightmare about it and came up with some pretty interesting names in that dream such as "Later" and "Davisidavis." Yes, that's spelled correctly. Weird. Also, Baby got to meet his cousin (also in utero) for the first time! My brother Michael and his wife Sara were here from Utah this weekend and their baby is due in November. Sara and I put our bumps together for a picture:


No comments:
Post a Comment