Thursday, October 17, 2013

21 Weeks {Baby #2}

(I feel that the weeks I take my belly photo on a timer, they usually make me look terrible. But Sutton always wants to be in those, so I guess that evens it out.)

How far along? 21 weeks

Weight gain: Haven't weighed myself this week.

Baby is the size of a(n): Large banana.

Food cravings/aversions: Craving chocolate.

Sleeping: Sleeping has been good lately. The biggest problem I'm having now is that I'll wake up to pee during the night and then I can't go back to sleep because I start worrying about either work stuff or the fact that we have no name for this child.

Milestones: Excited to be on the downhill slope to 40 weeks! Also, I just have 2 weddings left to shoot (this weekend and one in November) before Baby comes. I'm excited about this because shooting weddings has really been taking it out of me this time around...way more than last time.

How I'm Feeling: Doing much better. I threw up randomly this week, but had been feeling good all morning and then quickly got nauseous and once I threw up, I felt find again. I still haven't gotten that 2nd trimester energy though. I haven't been napping cause work is really busy, but I go to bed when Sutton does. We pushed his bedtime back to 9 though, and sometimes it's a struggle to make it that late. :)

Interesting things that happened this past week/anticdotes: I started taking Sutton for walks the mornings he doesn't have preschool in efforts to keep the weight gain down a bit. I lose interest with walking semi-quickly though, so my walks are usually just around 25 minutes long and I'm not sure that makes a difference. The mornings have been pretty cool here the last couple days so I may have to start going to the Y for my walks.

No comments:

Post a Comment