Friday, October 25, 2013
22 Weeks
How far along? 22 weeks
Weight gain: Haven't weighed myself this week.
Baby is the size of a(n): Papaya
Food cravings/aversions: Had to have some pie on Sunday...couldn't figure out where to get it until Adam suggested Spear's. Then I couldn't decide between a fruit pie or cream pie...so I got both. Strawberry rhubarb and French Silk. Mmm...
Sleeping: Sleeping has been good. Sleeping hard with lots of vivid dreams. I could make a killing if I wrote my dreams down and made them into books or movies. :) I've still been having the problem where I wake up during the night to pee and then can't go back to sleep for an hour or two because my mind starts racing.
Milestones: Adam felt the baby move! We tried last week and he thought maaaaybe he felt him, but then Wednesday night (so right at 22 weeks) the baby was going crazy so I had him try again and he felt him kick three or four times. Instead of it being this special, sentimental moment, Adam said "What's his problem?" And then, "Gosh, I would hate that...having something moving around inside me all the time." Ha! Men.
How I'm Feeling: Doing okay. I feel nauseous at least once a day but it generally doesn't last long. The acid reflux has been the hardest thing lately. Tums are consumed several times daily, definitely always before bed. When I shoot weddings or am on my feet a lot, my belly gets really hard and tender right above my belly button. My doctor said it's my abdominal wall being irritated but it shouldn't be detrimental to the baby.
Interesting things that happened this past week/anticdotes: In my last post about the pumpkin patch, I wore a black-and-white plaid shirt. On Monday I tried wearing that shirt again and it already didn't fit anymore! Three days difference and I grew that much! Yikes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment