How far along? 20 weeks
Weight gain: Haven't weighed myself this week.
Baby is the size of a(n): Papaya
Food cravings/aversions: Possibly feeling more normal in this area...can't think of anything off the top of my head that makes me nauseous. But still battling the acid reflux.
Sleeping: Sleeping has been fine, but I'm definitely feeling pretty tired still these days. I've been taking a nap about every other day and the days I don't, I am just beat by bedtime.
Milestones: Halfway point! Hooray!
How I'm Feeling: Doing okay. Have good moments and bad. I feel so large already and out of breath often. I feel that my weight gain may surpass my last pregnancy. I suppose I should just accept it and not freak out about it. I can get super skinny afterwards, right? :)
Interesting things that happened this past week/anticdotes: Felt baby kick on the outside this week for the first time, and SAW my belly move for the first time today. No one else has felt him yet, but I'm sure that'll come soon. We tried to go lay out on a blanket in the country after dark for a meteor shower the other night, and my body could just not handle that. This is all real motivation to never be overweight outside of pregnancy!
A few outtakes from today's belly session:



No comments:
Post a Comment