I just couldn't wait...I had to edit all my faves from last night's shoot. So here they are. I plan to use these for our Christmas card even though Sutton could look completely different by then!
My fave of the two of us:
I kind of can't express how much I love this photo. I actually like how I look, I think my husband's a total hottie, and that baby? Holy cow. And he's ours!!!!
I'm so glad you like them!! Michele is SO right - the credit should circle back around to you, my amazing mentor. :) Hope it's okay that I call you that... I had a blast taking pics of your BEAUTIFUL family - all THREE of you :) Love you!
Those are awesome! Ginger does do good work, but I think she learns from the best. :) Cute family for sure!
ReplyDeleteThese are WONDERFUL!!! You guys are so photogenic. And I'm starting to understand Adam better now.... :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you like them!!
ReplyDeleteMichele is SO right - the credit should circle back around to you, my amazing mentor. :) Hope it's okay that I call you that...
I had a blast taking pics of your BEAUTIFUL family - all THREE of you :)
Love you!
These are really Great photo's!
ReplyDelete