Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sutton's New Spot

Adam (and I kinda helped) rearranged our entire house Monday evening. It's really fun. We've lived here for two years and have basically had everything the same since then. We moved my computer out into the main living area by a window so now I don't feel all cooped up in a cave when I'm working at home all day! Now, instead of Sutton having to lay on a pillow on my desk (which he was on the verge of outgrowing anyway), he gets to lay on his favorite oversized ottoman that's in a new spot by the window!


My Grandma Netta and Grandpa Rollie came to see Sutton this morning, and he wasn't quite ready to get up at 9am when they were here, so I left him wrapped in his swaddle blanket, and he went back to sleep after these photos. It was a little chilly in our house last night and this morning (Sutton sleeps best when it's that way), so I put an extra blanket around him.

Let's all just take a moment to laugh at his pacifier marks. :)

 He's usually in a very good mood in the mornings.




And I wanted to show you how nicely our new grass is growing. So pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment