Friday evening I was shooting a wedding, and Adam decided to pull out this Jumperoo we'd gotten a couple years ago from his sister Jessica. Thank goodness for older cousins who can lend us their toys! Sutton LOVES his new bouncer! And it makes him seem SO big.
I had to get a shot of his fat little legs sticking out under there.
Sometimes he'll play with the toys, sometimes he'll just jump.
And he sure can get going! He likes to go straight up and down again and again. I can't believe my baby can do this! He's better at this than the Bumbo seat. Weird.
The bouncer totally wears him out too. He can only last 10 minutes, max, then his eyelids start to droop, so I pull him out and he usually falls asleep in seconds. Nice.
I also got some major laughs out of him this evening while he was in his swing. He's getting to be so much more interactive and fun! His daddy is starting to enjoy playing with him more since he can actually get a reaction now. I love when they play together.
In other news...we've got his 4 month doctor's appointment a week from tomorrow. Anyone want to guess his weight? I'm gonna go with 17 lbs. Holy cow, he's massive. :)






Well now I know how to tire him out for nap time ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking 17 sounds about right. Give or take 3 ounces.