Saturday, October 23, 2010

MY Boy and his Dog(s)

In light of the last post, I had to try to catch some photos of my boy and his dogs interacting. Unfortunately right now, their interaction is minimal. They're mildly interested in him while he's sleeping, and usually treat him to a good sniffing.


I'm smitten. :)

The other evening while we were all (all 5 of us) sitting on the couch, Sutton was actually petting Diesel. Like, actually petting him. Lifting his hand and putting it back down on Diesel's back repeatedly...I think he may have pulled his hair a tad also...but Diesel was {at least acting like he was} loving it! So cute. It was probably a fluke, but still.

Last night, we had some thunderstorms. I don't know about all the other dogs in the world, but my dogs are scared of storms. I thought it was funny...Sutton was asleep in his crib all alone and was totally fine, but my dogs couldn't be more than 6 inches away from me. Diesel crawled on my lap:


And Axl jumped on the nearest chair so he could be close by (I was sitting in that office chair). He hasn't ever jumped up there before. Poor puppies. And I'm glad to report: they lived through the storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment