Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sweet Boy

More photos of the cute boy. He had on a really cute outfit on Monday. He looks like a real little boy and not a baby! I don't dress him like this a lot because I secretly want him to still be my tiny little baby.

Such a little charmer.

You like that pillow case? Have I told you about the green and white pillowcase before?

 Adam sewed it for me in Home Ec his senior year in high school.
He drove a green Jimmy with white racing stripes back then, and we had a lot of good memories in that truck. Which reminds me. I need to finish up with the last few installments of our love story. Kinda left that hanging, but you know, the pregnancy just kinda took over my brain. :)

Monday was also a big day because we took the extra cushions out of Sutton's car seat. He's a little floppy around the head area though, so I may put that one back in.

This morning, Sutton's cousin Aubrynn came over to visit for a few hours. He smiled at her and she picked out his clothes for the day. I think he likes her. She sure likes him.

No comments:

Post a Comment