Thursday, January 20, 2011

Goodbye



Axl
May 19, 2006 - January 19, 2011

We love and miss you sweet puppy. It was far too soon to say goodbye, but we're happy to know you're not hurting anymore.

5 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog recently and saw your post yesterday about your sweet puppy. I said a prayer for him. I checked again this morning and my jaw dropped open. I am so incredibly sorry you had to say goodbye so soon. I have tears in my eyes just typing this. Our dog is truly a member of our family, so I can only the imagine the hurt you must be feeling. Please know that thoughts and prayers are being sent your way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so, so sorry for your loss of the big guy! i'll miss him leaning against my leg when i scratched behind his ears and watching him chase shadows. we feel your pain...i dread the day when we will lose one of our puppies...they give us so much love. blessings on you today! Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gina my heart is so sad for you guys. I had to make that very hard decision 5 years ago on my poodle and it is gut wrenching. especially when you treat your dogs as your own flesh and blood. Sending prayers of comfort your way. I hate you have to experience another loss again. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so crazy how attached even I was to Axl through your blog. I definitely shed a tear when I saw this post today. Axl had a wonderful life and was loved so much by your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you, Gina. Axl was a great dog and he'll be greatly missed.

    ReplyDelete