Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sutton's 2 Year Photos

This evening we got all dressed up and went for "pibba" (pizza) before going to take Sutton's 2 year photos and our family photos. In the restaurant, Sutton kept yelling "PIBBA!!!!! PIBBA!!!!" at the top of his lungs and had the waitresses giggling. Then he ate almost an entire little pizza (minus crusts) on his own. I think we've discovered a new favorite food.

After dinner we headed to a nearby park and took some super cute photos of my awesome boy. My amazing friend Ginger came by half way through to grab some family shots and a few of me and Sutton. I had so many favorites but don't want to spend my entire night editing, so here are the top faves.










The rest of these are the ones Ginger took of us. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love my little family! As I'm sitting out in my studio, this is the conversation I just had with Adam over Instant Messenger:

Gina: omg
i'm dying over here
i can't handle it

Adam: it's ok gina
you will make it

Gina: i don't know
i might cry







This last one might be a tad creepy but I still love it because Sutton's kisses last for half a second but Ginger caught one!

2 comments:

  1. oh these are sweet. love the kiss. that ginger she can always get the shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is so sweet and so pretty! :) Yes, tell Adam I said he's pretty. Ha. It was fun - and you know you're the one who makes the finished product look good. :) I love you!!

    ReplyDelete