Thursday, May 6, 2010

32 Weeks


How far along? 32 weeks
Baby is the size of a(n): Squash (curled up), knee-high boot (stretched out)
Food cravings/aversions: Still not much. I've been cheated of that pregnancy experience. Oh well. :)
Sleeping: Still good...we had a Doberman sleeping in our bed two nights this week because he normally sleeps under a window and one night there was a thunderstorm that scared him, the next night some strong winds that scared him. He's a great protector...note the sarcasm.
Milestones: I'm a giant. And I waddle now. Many of my preggo clothes are too short and show some belly, so I've resorted to wearing a lot of dresses over jeans, which make me look tent-like.
Weird things I read online: He's almost 4 pounds, 18 inches long, and could have a full head of hair! But...I'm pretty sure I was a baldy when I was born, so maybe not. And this week is the peak week for movement (which I'm DEFINITELY feeling), because now he'll start to run low on room. Also, he's moving to a head-down position in preparation for birth, which means his feet are in prime position to kick my ribs! Yes! :)
Interesting things that happened this past week/anticdotes: Bentley likes to kick everyone. Me, his dad, the dogs...even if he just thinks you're invading his space, he'll kick you. Adam said he's going to stop trying to cuddle with me at night because he always gets kicked. We had our baby shower and are having another this weekend, which I'm super excited for. Other than that, it was a pretty low-key week.


Ginger was super sweet today and bought her two preggo bosses cute cute onesies! I was just imagining how cute Bentley's little belly will look in a onesie that says "Little Squirt" so we put them on our large bellies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment