Thursday, May 13, 2010

33 Weeks



How far along? 33 weeks
Baby is the size of a(n): Honeydew, a duck - almost 4.5 pounds
Food cravings/aversions: Nothing really. But I'm trying to squeeze all my junk food intake into these last few weeks while I still have an excuse. Don't worry...I eat fruit too. :)
Sleeping: Pretty good besides the acid reflux that bothers me every night. Tums helps though, so it's not too bad.
Milestones: I think he's running out of room...I feel him in my ribs, but also have a lot of pressure really low. I wish I knew exactly how big he is! And...I think I've made the decision to have an epidural. No opinions, please. :)
Weird things I read online: He's settling into the final position for birth (so hopefully head down). And my uterus has grown 500 times it's size.
Interesting things that happened this past week/anticdotes: I had the awesome baby shower in the previous post. And we also had maternity photos taken by Lindsey. They turned out awesomely. Lots and lots of movement going on.

3 comments:

  1. ohhh heat burn! i had that in full force as well, and i got me a hairy baby, maybe you will too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Epidural is the only way to go my dear...I have had two kids and epidurals with both! I wanted to be coherent enough to enjoy the whole process! Plus the after effects and risks do not outweigh the positives! That is what DRUGS are for....don't feel like you will fail anyone for getting and epidural!

    ReplyDelete