Thursday, May 20, 2010
34 Weeks
How far along? 34 weeks
Baby is the size of a(n): Honeydew, American Girl doll :)
Food cravings/aversions: Captain Crunch cereal (but I buy the cheap brand)
Sleeping: Turning over is difficult and painful but necessary. I never thought I would describe sleeping as difficult!
Milestones: I had to take off my wedding ring last night. And it hurt really bad to get it off. I put a different, larger ring on that finger because I just can't go naked! And my wedding ring is on the necklace I always wear now.
Weird things I read online: The baby now rests on my uterus and isn't floating anymore (I'd think that would've happened long ago...), and his fingernails are past his fingertips now so he can scratch himself.
Interesting things that happened this past week/anticdotes: I got a pre-natal massage...wonderful (thanks and Merry Christmas Rachael!), and I decided my work schedule for after the baby's here (see photo blog).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment