Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Friends Baby Shower

Saturday afternoon was my big baby shower with friends. A BIG thanks to my bestie Rachael for planning and executing this amazing event. It couldn't have gone better and everything was so pretty! Rachael, I hope when you're pregnant I can throw you a shower at least half as beautiful as this one!

I'll let the photos do the talking (mostly). Rachael is a nurse in the NICU in KC and she got footprints of babies who are the same age as mine so we could see the actual size of my baby's feet. So cool! She also had great decorations, including some awesome pompoms that we hung from the studio ceiling.

My lovely hostess, Rachael!!!

Rachael, Natalie, and I were all friends at K-State and they were both bridesmaids in my wedding.

This is Amanda (aka Mindi), she was my friend and Bible study leader my sophomore year at K-State. Now she lives a block away from me!

Something weird happened to my feet when I was trying to "get short" so I could be on the same level as Ginger and her mom Barb. :)

Ginger likes to talk to the boy. A lot. And often. :)

Audra was one of my first friends at K-State. You know, friends at first sight? :) We were in Drawing I together. Now we're in a small group together with our hubbies!

MY MOM!!!!!!

Lindsey. You know, the other preggo and AH-mazing photographer who took all these photos. THANKS LADY!

Then some weird dancing happened. Don't judge.


Adam's mama, Janet.

I've known Laura since 8th grade, I believe, and we were roomies at K-State with Rachael and some other ladies. I haven't seen Laura in quite some time, I was so glad she came! AND she's going to be a doctor in a year! Crazy.

Roomies!

Thanks again to Rachael for being awesome, and to all the ladies who came. I'm sorry I didn't get photos with you all! We can always have another shower...just kidding. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment