Thursday, May 27, 2010
35 Weeks
How far along? 35 weeks...can you believe it?! :)
Baby is the size of a(n): Honeydew, sheet cake
Food cravings/aversions: Pizza, cereal...Dr Pepper (I might be drinking one right now). Nothing new here.
Sleeping: I've been having random cramps and pains when I turn over at night, but the doctor said it sounds like normal strain, so nothing to be worried about. I've been able to sleep in longer lately, which has been nice. Gotta stock up now, while I can!
Milestones: I'm officially tired of being pregnant. I'm out of breath all the time, it's hard to walk and bend over. I'm feeling pressure "down there" that's not all that pleasant. Even maternity clothes are starting to be too small. And it's really hard to find a comfortable position to sit in. I've had a couple of rough mornings where I feel like I might faint (not sure what that's about). BUT I will endure this for as long as my little man needs me to! Oh AND after the wedding this weekend, my feet hurt for THREE DAYS. What a difference a week makes...after last week's wedding I was fine the next morning and I even wore the same shoes.
Weird things I read online: He won't be getting much longer from here on out, he'll just be getting fatter. :)
Interesting things that happened this past week/anticdotes: There are lots, so we're gonna do this in list form:
-At my appointment this week, the nurse felt around and said he's head down (yay!).
-I didn't gain any weight the past two weeks. That's a weird feeling...
-My blood pressure was a lot higher than normal. So I'm going back in one week instead of two for my next appointment so they can keep an eye on that.
-Once again, my belly was measuring ahead, so we get to have a sonogram on Tuesday to see just how big of a boy we have on our hands! I'm so excited for this!
-We took a tour of the BirthCare Center and Birth Rooms at Wesley on Tuesday evening. I think we've made the decision to deliver at the BirthCare Center if all goes as planned, just for the simple fact that you get to stay in the same room the whole time you're there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

so close!! Maybe your blood pressure is making you feel faint. My was super low the whole time and I even passed out in a patient's room on my first day of my internship...pretty awesome. At least I was surrounded by nurses! :) Kind of neat you get another sneak peek at your little guy!
ReplyDeletePS I tagged you on my blog for a photo thing...:)