Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I Don't Even Know

...I really don't. He's just so handsome, what am I to do? Sutton had on another super cute outfit today (complete with linen khakis from Grandma Janet), so of course I had to take pictures. He was distracted by the window at first, but after calling his name a few times (Adam is forcing me to start calling him "Sutton" instead of "Baby"), he finally looked at me.

And Mom, this is called a Bumbo. Not to be confused with the Boppy. :)


There's the fatness we know and love.


This is the beautiful face I wake up to each morning. I just can't wait til he says "Mommy." :)



By now you might think that all I do is sit around and take pictures of my precious boy all day. You'd be mostly right.

3 comments:

  1. You are going to have to clue me into where all these cute boy clothes are b/c I can't find any I like! And yes Sutton sure is handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of his clothes are Target or hand-me-downs, but I looked at the tag on this onesie and its from Old Navy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you take the most incredible pictures of the most beautiful grandson one could have...one would think you're a professional photographer...oh wait, you are! and dang good at it too!

    ReplyDelete