Monday, October 11, 2010

Playing

Sutton likes his swing. This is a new development, as we've only had the swing a couple weeks. Big thanks to Ginger for letting us borrow it! He will reach for the toys (usually only the ones on the right side...does that mean he's right-handed?), and sometimes he'll fall asleep in there.


I figure he must be tiring of the same toys on his swing, bouncy seat, and play mat, so I got out some new ones today. He didn't really know what to do.

But he was awful cute. (I took out the pacifier in these photos for you, Mom.)

He looked at them for a bit before laying his head down.


So I took the ones you could hook onto something and added them to his bouncy seat. He likes them...so apparently we're at the stage where he can play with something if it's hanging in front of him, but he can't reach for them while he's on his tummy.

1 comment: