Monday, October 25, 2010

The Stats

Well, it's just as I suspected.

We've got a big boy on our hands.
After our appointment this morning:

*Length - 25 inches (50th percentile)
*Weight - 17 pounds 10 ounces (90th percentile)
*Head circumference - 18 inches (>90th percentile)

Everyone there was commenting about just how big he is and how good of an eater he must be. One lady in the waiting room was surprised that he was only 4 months old. I can totally relate to this:

He also got his 4 month shots. He did so good. They gave him an oral vaccine first, and he cried a little during that, so it must've tasted gross. I was able to calm him down with his pacifier pretty quickly. Then when the poked him for his other three shots, it took a second to sink in, but he screeeeamed and turned all red. I picked him up and wrapped him in a blanket and rocked him and he fell asleep within a minute or two. :) But then I had to dress him so we could go, but he fell asleep again on the car ride home and slept for quite awhile. Such a good boy!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I didn't know that he was 25 inches long. That's as long as Kamdyn is at 9 months. So funny, I have a little shrimp and you have a beefy boy:). No wonder he definitely looked way bigger than her at the zoo this morning!

    ReplyDelete