How far along? 28 weeks
Weight gain: Not sure...if you haven't gathered, I only weigh myself at doctor's appointments.
Baby is the size of a(n): Eggplant, 2.25 pounds
Food cravings/aversions: Junk. Gah. Chocolate, pizza, etc.
Sleeping: Still lots of turning over, but sometimes it's harder to breathe these days when I turn at night. All my insides get jostled (sorry if that mental image grosses you out) and I think they take up the space where my lungs normally are.
Milestones: I feel that movement is different now. Instead of sporadic kicks all the time, movement is slower and longer and moves my entire belly now. I think this is cause he's already taking up so much room in there!
How I'm Feeling: This pregnancy has been pretty rough on me. I'm trying to stay patient and positive, but I just feel gross most of the time. The biggest complaint at this point is probably the pain I get towards the end of the day on the skin above my belly button. I think it's from the weight of my belly stretching the skin down. So I've been trying to wear my belly brace more, and that helps.
Interesting things that happened this past week/anticdotes: My nephew Carson was born last Wednesday! So fun that these two BOYS will be so close in age. Hopefully we'll get to see lots of each other as they grow up. I have 13 nieces and nephews, but Carson is the first on my side, so it's pretty exciting!

Hang in there, Gina!! We can do this! :o) p.s. I HIGHLY recommend prenatal chiropractic care if you have anyone in your area who does it. It is a lifesaver! If you're interested, look for someone certified in the Webster technique.
ReplyDelete