Sunday, August 2, 2009

Catch Up

I uploaded the photos from my camera on to my computer today, and it looks like I have a little catch up to do! We'll start with the 4th of July. Adam and I played it low-key. I had a wedding that day and got home just before dark, so we went over to one of Adam's friends houses (who wasn't home) and used his private beach to relax and watch the festivities. Here was our view.
Adam was in one of his refusing to take a nice picture moods, so this was the best we got. Don't know what the hand's about.

Since Adam's still on summer break, I sometimes get up and leave for work before he's out of bed. One morning I got out of the shower and came into the bedroom to get dressed, and found this hilarity going on. Two of my loves.
Scott is one of our best friends, but we unfortunately go months without seeing him sometimes. We had him over recently for dinner. He looks like the unibomber right now because he stubbornly refuses to shave until Thanksgiving. Ignore that. My favorite part of this picture is the little guy sneaking around the table in the bottom left. :)
Last Sunday, we drove the motorcycle to Newton to have lunch at my parents' house. My dad is the best cook, and we had this awesome spread for lunch. We ate out on their deck and my mom had fresh flowers, placemats, and cold drinks waiting for us. So fun.



I didn't want my picture taken. I had helmet hair. But I put this picture up anyway because it kinda shows their backyard. They have the prettiest backyard. And if you saw before and after photos, it would really surprise you. They've lived in that house since I was 5 and have slowly transformed it to be worthy of a magazine spread! I should go over there and take some nice photos of it some day and submit them to a magazine.

Strawberry shortcake for dessert. Yum.

Notice the Harry Potter book? Go Mom. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment