Tomorrow I will be having a sonogram and x-ray done to make sure that everything has healed properly and that the surgery did what it was supposed to. I'm excited because this is the last step, and then we're done with all this. I'm praying that everything looks normal because then I can stop focusing on that part, and can move on. Unfortunately, Adam can't go with me since he's back to school, but my amazing mom is coming. I'll be sure to update this when I get a chance.
Tonight we're off to the Sexi Sushi Club with friends at Kwan Court! Should be fun!
You have our prayers :)
ReplyDeleteI know you are probably totally busy...but how did it go?! Hope everything is AOK and you can get down to the good stuff :)
ReplyDeleteYou and Adam are still in my prayers. Pregnancy and parenthood is a journey that needs just as many or more prayers than now. After my 15 long month journey to get pregnant I thought "finally, the "hard" part is over" SO WRONG...it just brought new challenges (both good and bad). Anyway, I just wanted you to know I was thinking about you!