Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happenings

Axl just farted. That's probably not a good way to start a post, but it smells really bad and it's all I can think about right now. He's fast asleep, by the way. Oh, the life of a dog.

Speaking of dogs, here are a couple photos of Diesel. He was posing so pretty the other day. Isn't he precious? I think he's the cutest little puppy ever.

Lindsey has been out of town for a wedding that she's a bridesmaid in this weekend. Last week she was having a hard time concentrating on work since she knew she was going to be going to Colorado. The poof is a good place to be unproductive at the studio, so she went and laid on it for awhile.
I brought her a lion friend to keep her company.
Thursday night was Sexi Sushi Club at Kwan Court. Adam doesn't like sushi, and I'm undecided on the subject. I got sushi, but it was all cooked. Adam got a plate of beef, cooked as well. We're not good members of the club. Here's Scott. He's a co-president of the club. He's a freak.
A few of the other members. Dawn on the right is a co-president as well.
Adam and I after a few unsuccessful attempts at a good photo.
More Sushi club members. There are a couple Hoppers in there.
These were mine. Shrimp tempura maybe? I forget.
And their fun fish tank.
Yesterday morning Audra, Melinda, and I had brunch at Melinda's house. Yum. She made an amazing egg and sausage casserole. It was fun just lounging around with friends and talking, nothing else to do. All our hubbys were out golfing together, so we made the most it. Here's Ryan and Melinda's dog Jersey. He's so cute. I love his beard. He was smiling for me here.
Audra and her little boy Reid. He needs to calm down on the cuteness. We styled his hair into a mohawk the night before, but it didn't last.

Reid really likes dogs. His parents don't. So he plays with other people's dogs by crawling after them and chasing them. Jersey wanted nothing to do with him, but this was a rare moment of co-existing.
After lots of playing, he fell asleep and had the funniest big poofy lips.
He was just all splayed out there. You like how they match? Go State!

In other news, we had a really good outdoor wedding last night in rural Newton, on a farm. I love outdoor weddings. Especially in the evening because we have such good light. And the bride went to Adam's high school, so we knew quite a few people that were there. Now we get next weekend off, so that will be nice.

This morning was Watermark weekend at church, Audra and I took pictures of 300+ people being baptized! Amazing. I will be posting photos of that next week on my photo blog.

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I'm hoping to get a nap in today, doesn't that sound wonderful? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment