Once again, just getting all the photos off my little camera from this week. Lindsey had another adventure, taking this cute penguin out for some photos...
Ryan and Risa bought a house! Last night we all went to help them move and to see the new house. The boys and I started out at their apartment, loading trailers. You can see that Adam's getting a lot of work done.

As a side note, Adam cut his hair this week! I'd been bugging him all summer to cut it and to grow his beard back, and he's finally listening to me. :) It looked good the other way too, I just like him with short hair.

This is the other Ryan. He's a weirdo. Apparently the chair got really heavy once he realized I was taking a photo.

Adam found a gun in their apartment. He's into guns lately. He's actually taking a conceal and carry class all day today. Why, I'm not sure...

After moving a bunch of heavy stuff, Ryan and Risa treated us to pizza. Everyone's looking their best in this picture.


Melinda helping.

Val and I just felt like we were in the way, so we tried to look as awkward as possible:


Adam had me Photoshop this picture for him this week. He's a 5th grade teacher, and apparently they're no longer able to have different wallpapers on their computers, everyone has to have the same thing. What the administrators chose was boring, so they said they'd accept admissions. So Adam found this photo of a rodeo, and had me put all the male teachers' faces on the people, as well as the school's logo (Mavericks) on the head of the bull. He told me that everyone thought it was hilarious and it will probably go in the yearbook. My husband is strange...


And Lindsey took this fun photo of me yesterday at the studio. We had just averted a major crisis, so we were all in a good mood...which I guess inspired me to put on a tutu? Don't really recall the train of thought there.

Today, I get another Saturday off, which is great. I'm going over to Audra's later this morning with all the other girls to have a beading party. Some of us (who will remain unnamed...) have become obsessed with beading and jewelry making. Should be fun.
Have a good weekend!









I'm playing blog-catch-up! Still love the tutu, mostly you in it, because it's such a cute photo. I also love the bull-riding pic. NIIICE. I must also point out about moving the Haug's: funny how there are pictures of everyone else doing the work and then there's me. Eating pizza. :) LOL. Thanks for your wonderful blogging! It's not quite as good as seeing you, but it helps.
ReplyDelete