Sunday, September 19, 2010

Adventures in Babysitting

Yesterday Adam and I photographed a friend's (amazing) wedding for most of the afternoon and evening. My parents were awesome and came to stay with Sutton at our house. They said he did great, and they even ventured out to Target with him! They had quite the time figuring out how to get the carseat out of the car...but they finally got it. I told them they had to send me their pics from the day so I could blog them.

This is one of Sutton's favorite positions to be in. He gets really animated and smiles and "talks." He'll hold entire conversations like this as long as you talk back to him.

And the ridiculousness that generally happens at our house. I'm glad they got a taste of how it REALLY is around here...when you babysit for us, it's not just Sutton that you have to look after.

No comments:

Post a Comment