Last Friday, we headed up to the State Fair with Scott. This is weird, but I was SO excited to finally go to the fair with my baby. The past two years, I've gone to the fair thinking that the next year, I'd have my baby with me there. And then we had so much trouble getting pregnant, then the miscarriage...but THIS year, I finally was able to take Sutton! And he was super excited to be there. Can't you tell?
After getting a free sample of chocolate peanut butter ice cream, the first thing we did was test out these eko bikes. It's a motorized bike but it's actually cool looking.
Sutton wasn't too sure about them.
We all took turns riding one.
Sutton wanted to sit in the John Deere...he begged and begged, so we finally gave in and let him.
Now, onto the food. Adam always has to get some roasted corn and a Mt. Dew.
It was pretty hot that day, so we took a break inside the buildings with a/c, and Sutton hung out with Scott for awhile.
Then onto the finale. The Krispy Kreme burger.
Waiting for Dad to come try his burger.
Adam and Scott shared it, and I had a bite. Not bad, not good, just was.
We headed home after a couple hours because Scott's sister was getting married the next day and he had to be back for rehearsal stuff. We photographed her wedding, and you can check out the photos on my other blog!














No comments:
Post a Comment