I was just going through my old photos on my work computer to clear some space, and I found a couple photos from the night we went into the hospital to have Sutton that I thought I'd share. Remember how I told you I had a break down at the studio right before we went to the hospital because I had to leave my dogs (it's in the first part of this post)? Well, Adam thought he should take a picture...I'd forgotten he did that!
Even though it was such an emotional (and painful!) time, I had the best labor and delivery experience, and I have such good memories from everything. Here I am that night, all checked in and ready to go. I can't believe this was just 12 short weeks ago, and I had never even met Sutton yet!
Putting on makeup the next morning. :) This must've been before the contractions got very intense.
Using oxygen. I think this was during my horrible pain in my side. Ugh.
He's here!!
The next day in his first outfit. With his face all scratched up.
Rachael and Adam collaborating on changing a diaper.
Their first nap together. :)
And going home!
Now the butterbean is almost 13 weeks old and loves to sit up and hold his head on his own. How time flies!










No comments:
Post a Comment