Sunday, September 26, 2010

Planting Grass

Our backyard has undergone a slight makeover since we moved in. That first year, it had a trellis (that was randomly placed and un-useful), a windmill, and tons and tons of weeds. More weeds than grass, really.

We tore out the trellis, gave the windmill to my dad, and killed all our weed-grass.

The backyard has been pretty desolate looking for the past several months.

Last week, Adam finally planted grass. I guess fall is the season to plant? It took about a week before we started seeing growth, but it's growing nicely now.

I was fixing dinner one evening last week, and I looked out my big picture window, to see this:

I ran to get my camera, and then he noticed me taking pictures...

I had to go get a better look. :)

What's kinda cool is that Adam's dad has a photo similar to this where he's working in the garden and has baby Adam on his back.

And I took a progress photo a couple days ago. It's even thicker than this now!

No comments:

Post a Comment