Because most likely, there will only be one. :)
As you can tell, I found the photos I thought I lost! I'm so excited about this first photo...people always seem so cool when they have all their ingredients laid out, so I had to do it too.
I first was introduced to this amazingness by Adam's mom when I was still "the girlfriend." They've become a staple at our house, and my go-to meal when I need to make something.
The task: Turkey, Swiss, & Cream Cheese Sandwiches
The lineup:
*1 loaf of french bread
*1 pkg of turkey lunchmeat
*1 pkg of sliced swiss cheese
*a couple green onions
*tub o' cream cheese
*tub o' margarine or butter
Here we go. First, chop your green onion.
Next, slice the bread into semi-thick pieces, whatever you prefer for your sandwiches. Spread cream cheese on one side and a thin layer of margarine on the other side. Do this on each piece. Lay margarine side down on a hot skillet and sprinkle with green onion.
Add turkey and swiss cheese, as much as you'd like.
Top with another slice of cream-cheese-and-margarine covered bread (cream cheese goes on the INSIDE, believe it or not).
Grill, fry, brown (not sure what the correct word is) until each side is golden brown. And you're done. Enjoy. And you will. As long as you like cream cheese.
You might need a dog to help you out. I generally do with most household tasks.
Well....he wanted to say hi.








i do have first-hand knowledge of these sandwiches....they are yummy!
ReplyDelete