Friday, September 3, 2010

Sutton's Spot

Disclaimer: I didn't have my nice camera at home, so these are taken on my crappy point and shoot. Please disregard the quality of these photos...I know I'm supposed to be a photographer, but our p&s camera is super crappy and I feel self-conscious whenever I blog photos from it!

This can be a sequel to the post with Sutton sleeping in his Daddy's shop. As I mentioned awhile back, I got a new 27" iMac computer for our home. I realized after the first week back at work that there was no way I would be able to get all my work done if I was only going into the studio two days a week. I'm not comfortable with being away from Sutton more than that, so the only compromise was to set up some sort of home office. So here she is. The computer is so much prettier in person. :)

Sutton sleeps so well in his crib at night, but he's not a fan of napping in there during the day. I know it's a bad habit to get into, but I want him close to me too so I can see all his cute arm flailings and sweet noises that happen when he sleeps. Thus...Sutton has a spot on my desk. He likes it there.

He sleeps all swaddled up at night, and the second we unswaddle him, his arms are up by his head. That's usually how he naps too. You know, with his fingers in his ear. :)

In other news, I made my hair appointment for a week from tomorrow. I think I've made my decision about what I'm going to do, but it could change before then. I'll post photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment