Friday, January 8, 2010

15 Weeks

We hit the 15 week mark yesterday. It was also the last day for regular pants. I officially started wearing maternity pants today. They're very roomy, but that's much more comfortable than too tight. Adam thought the maternity jeans were pretty hilarious this morning. Whatever. Nice chub.

1 comment:

  1. cute!
    When I was prego I used a journal site called babycrowd.com (pre-blog) and it had these really neat journal questions to think about during each trimester...and I have seen some girls fill out the same questions each week. (this girl just got pregnant after trying forever: staffordmoments.blogspot.com--under Kelly Korner and she does what I am referring to.) I am suggesting it not to be nosey, but b/c looking back now I don't clearly remember my pregnancy they way I thought I would and glad I have what little I did have written down. Just thought I would pass the suggestion along...not even something you have to post for our benefit. Hope I am not coming off rude or bossy...not my intention! :)
    Thanks for letting us share in your journey!

    ReplyDelete