Wednesday, January 20, 2010

More Sono Photos

After the last post, I decided I should show you all our other sonograms too. We had one at 7.5 weeks that I'm not showing because it looked pretty similar to the first one, just a bit bigger.

Here's the one at 8.5 weeks. You can see the little arm and leg nubs that resulted in Adam calling the baby Nubs. This was when Baby was the size of a raspberry.


And this was my last one at 10.5 weeks on December 8. Baby was about the size of a lime. You can see the two arms, and then the little feet are crossed. He/she kept stretching his arms up and jumping up into that empty space above him. Crazy!


Less than two weeks til our next sonogram to find out the sex! And to let you know, we'll be telling family and friends that week, so I won't be able to announce it on here til like the 6th. Sorry, but it'll be worth the wait! :) Unless for some reason they can't tell what it is, which I'm afraid will happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment