*The McClenahans had their baby today! A little boy. I'm so happy for them, words can't express. I can't imagine how excited they are, while sad that Cora isn't there to be a part of it all. Praying for them.
*I just finished reading the Twilight series for the second time. So good. SO good. I'm a sucker for a happy ending. I think I'm still going to maintain that Harry Potter is my favorite between the two, but that doesn't diminish my love for Edward at all. Next up: Lord of the Rings.
*My mom, brother and his wife, and I went roller-skating today at the Starlite Skating rink in Newton. How long has it been since I've been there? Probably 10 years or more. Hasn't changed a bit. It was weird. But fun. I'm HORRIBLE at roller skating. Luckily, I didn't fall. I tried to keep it slow for the baby's sake. I also popped a huge blister on my toe tonight. Gross. Afterwards, I went to have a supper of fajitas and blueberry cheesecake at my parents' house. Michael and Sara are headed back to Colorado Monday, so that was our goodbye.
*It's snowing! I only realized this because Axl came in from pottying and his black fur was all sparkly and wet.
*Adam has taken to calling Axl, Diesel, and me "the Team." As in "What's in store for the Team today?" or "The Team is assembled." Because every time Adam comes to find me in a room, the dogs are just inches away. I've heard of dogs becoming clingier when their mama is pregnant, and I don't know if I'm imagining it or if they've always been this way. It's so funny.
*My belly is growing daily. :) I might not smile about this for long...
*And since I haven't posted many pictures lately, here are a few. The first is Michael and Sara working on the 2000 piece puzzle I got my mom for Christmas. It's HUGE! They finished it though!

*And lastly. On Christmas Eve, Adam and I spent the night at my parent's house in Newton because the weather was so bad. They set up an air mattress for us in the living room since the guest room was in use. I got in bed while we were still all up and watching TV. Their dogs, Rory and Annie decided to schnuggle with me.

No comments:
Post a Comment