For everyone who's been telling me I don't have a bump...I think you can finally see that I, in fact, DO! We took this photo yesterday, so technically it was 15 weeks 6 days, but the shirt I was wearing made the bump very obvious, so we took the photo a day early.Michele gave me the great idea of answering the same questions on my blog every week about things with the pregnancy, since I'm sure I'll forget all these little cravings and feelings. If I think of more questions, I'll add to it every so often and feel free to give me question suggestions. Here goes with the first one. Thanks for the idea, Michele!
How far along? 16 weeks
Weight gain: Approximately 5 pounds
Baby is the size of a(n): Avocado
Food cravings/aversions: This week I craved french onion dip and chips as well as Cocoa Puffs. I'm eating super healthfully, as you can see. :)
Sleeping: Has been okay, I'm still able to kinda sleep on my stomach. But I've been having crazy vivid dreams. And I probably have like 6 of them every night!
Milestones: Started wearing maternity clothes this past week, and I'm thinking my bump will be more obvious this week!
Weird things I read online: The baby is now urinating (inside me, weird!), and his/her heart pumps 25 quarts of blood a day! Also, the baby should be able to hear my voice this week because the bones in his/her ears have developed. So fun!
Interesting things that happened this past week/anticdotes: While I'm feeling much more like my old self than I have since early November, I had a random bout of sickness Saturday and threw up a ton. Gross. The feeling normal thing has me more concerned, so I've been checking baby's heartbeat more often. :)
And for all you fellow Twilight fans out there, I really want one of these maternity tees! Adam, pleeeeeeease???
Whew! Glad you liked the idea...I always get nervous about suggesting things...Love the post. But I SO want one of those shirt if I ever get prego again!!! You have to get one!! They are super cool and cute.
ReplyDelete