Thursday, January 7, 2010

Small Group Christmas

In an effort to chip away at finally posting some photos from Christmas (and to avoid going out in the cold as long as possible...), here are a few from our small group Christmas celebration. Every year, we get together and eat, talk, and do a white elephant gift exchange. There have been a few outrageous gifts, but in efforts to keep this PG, I only took photos of the more...appropriate...ones. :) We also played an interesting game of Would You Rather, which involved questions like which crevices you'd want walnuts stuck in. Seriously? Yes.

Reid was walking around begging for food by using his new trick - he learned how to sign "more." It's the cutest thing EVER. He was also playing drums on that canister of oatmeal in the background.

Tiffany and Melinda.

I got this super cool yard ornament Santa that was inflatable, but I never could get it to inflate.

Risa with her cute brown hair.

Ryan and Adam during the game.

Floppy disks! And firecrackers!

Audra got some baseball figurine. Awesome.

I still have lots more Christmas pictures, but as I told you earlier, they're all on Adam's camera. Adam, if you're reading this, I need them! Thanks, bye.

Now I have to go to work in the cold...

No comments:

Post a Comment