Friday, February 26, 2010

22 Weeks


How far along? 22 weeks
Weight gain: 14 pounds, and I have a feeling this is a little too much...
Baby is the size of a(n): Papaya
Food cravings/aversions: Cereal. I was having acid reflux the night before last and so I could only handle cereal for supper and then for breakfast yesterday. When I finally had meat for lunch yesterday, the baby started doing somersaults. He's a meat guy like his daddy.
Sleeping: I can't get comfortable!!!!!!!!!!!!
Milestones: I saw my belly move by itself this week. That was crazy. I've got a couple stretch marks (but not on my belly, if you get my drift...), had to buy new bras this week. People were telling me I look small for how far along I am. I know everyone's different though, and that could be a great thing if I tend to stay on the small side.
Weird things I read online: The baby finally weighs about a pound now. If he's still measuring ahead, maybe he weighs even more than that.
Interesting things that happened this past week/anticdotes: Lindsey and I did a bridal show thing on Sunday, and there was a vendor from a bakery in a booth behind us. She'd brought lots of cake samples and told us to help ourselves to them all day because she had plenty. I informed her that we were both pregnant, so we'd definitely be taking her up on that, and she freaked out and said that both she and her helper there were pregnant too! We were all at different stages: 5 weeks, 14 weeks, 21 weeks, and 28 weeks. It was pretty funny. And we ate lots of cake.

1 comment:

  1. I just started reading your blog because I love photography and I found it through your other blog. We just moved to Derby last june. We are expecting our second child in October. I was just curious if you could let me know a good doctor in Wichita as well as ones to avoid (if you know any). Haha sorry random and thank you. My email is jenllogan@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete