Friday, February 26, 2010

Love Story: Photos

I finally remembered to bring some of my old photos with me to the studio today to scan so I could show you the proof of our love story. :) I think all of these were taken with cheap disposable cameras, so pardon the ugliness of that.

These first two are from the banquet at Adam's school his senior year. The periwinkle blue dress and the sea-green suit that you can read about here.


Next was my junior prom a couple months later. I love how he's checking me out in this one, lol. And look how skinny I was!! You can read more about this prom by clicking here. We had such a good fashion sense. I was wearing orange flip-flops, though you can't see them.


And here's us after we went muddin'. You can also see the log cabin home on the left that Adam grew up in, and (though it's really hard to see) the house that Adam moved into for college is right behind the blue truck on the right.

And on our one-year anniversary in front of the plane we flew in. The next one is from that same night, in the plane with our awesome headphones/microphones.


And the drums from later that night. This was inside Adam's little house.

1 comment:

  1. ahhh!!!! I was SO hoping you would post photos of the Love Story! Just precious. :oD

    ReplyDelete