The original idea:
I feel like this scheme would be a lot less work. It would be easy to find accessories in black and teals. And we'd have the fun wall decal that would be interesting. Plus, the walls would look classy with lots (and believe me, there will be lots) of black and white photos of the baby.
These are like the colors from that pillow in the last post. This would be much more colorful, bright, babyish. But maybe in a vintage way, which is what is appealing to me. I don't think I'd want any of those colors to be the solid wall color, just accents. So...I'd probably paint the walls the "Tahini" color on the left. This would be more work because it will be harder to find accessories in these colors. I'll probably have to end up painting a lot of the things (dresser, photo frames) myself. And I'd need a lot more accessories so that the room isn't just boring white.Okay, so that didn't help. Well, I tried.
My dogs weren't much help with my dilemma either. They got raw-hide bones last night and have been busy ever since. Diesel found his in the middle of the night when we were up to potty and I had to pry him away (with much growling) and carry him back to bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment