Monday, February 1, 2010

Twins

There's this 'famous' dog duo - Ramsey and Pablo. They have lots of videos on YouTube (like this one...notice the antagonistic little dog and the Doberman under the covers - look familiar?) and I'm their friend on facebook too, where they have a million followers. Their owner posted this photo of them today, and the resemblance to my non-famous dog duo is uncanny.


Ramsey's a Doberman and Pablo is a Chihuahua, but he's spotted just like Diesel! I freaked out the first time I found these two. Isn't that crazy? I tried to find a similar photo of my boys, since Axl always sleeps in that curled up position, but this was the best I could do:
Axl is sleeping in the position shown above right now. Minus the outstretched arms. He's on his back with his belly in the air, snoring away. Weirdo.

As I was looking for a photo of the two dogs together to show you, I came across some of the photos Lindsey took of us last year for our Christmas card. I thought I'd share. :) They're all outtakes...I don't have any of the nice edited versions that we made on this computer.




Back to Ramsey and Pablo. I'm still amazed at all the similarities in their relationship. Just watch a few of these videos, and you'll see what life is like at our house. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment